NFL’s Green Bay Packers Post Club-Record $54.3 Million ProfitAaron Kuriloff
The Green Bay Packers’ profit from operations rose by $11.4 million to a club-record $54.3 million in fiscal 2013, thanks to falling costs that Chief Executive Mark Murphy credited in part on late signings by Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts