Mylan, Sandoz Defeat Teva Patent Lawsuit Over CopaxoneDon Jeffrey
Mylan Inc. and Sandoz AG won the dismissal of lawsuits by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. that claimed the drug companies infringed its patents for a medicine used to treat multiple sclerosis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing