J&J Raises Annual Forecast After Selling Elan StakeMichelle Fay Cortez and Shannon Pettypiece
Johnson & Johnson, the world’s biggest maker of health-care products, more than doubled its earnings in the second quarter after selling its stake in Elan Corp. The company also boosted its profit forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing