Indian Stocks Drop as Banks Sink Most Since 2009 on RBIRajhkumar K Shaaw and Santanu Chakraborty
Indian equities tumbled the most in two weeks after the Reserve Bank of India raised two interest rates yesterday to steady the rupee after its drop to a record. Stocks most tied to economic growth led the declines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis