Greek Parliament Votes in Favor of Indicting Ex-Finance MinisterEleni Chrepa and Antonis Galanopoulos
Greece’s former Finance Minister George Papaconstantinou will face a panel of judges after lawmakers voted in favor of indicting him over his handling of a list of Greeks with bank accounts in Switzerland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day