Diamond Electric Pleads Guilty to Fixing Auto Part PricesSara Forden
Diamond Electric Manufacturing Co., an Osaka, Japan-based auto-parts maker, agreed to plead guilty to fixing the prices of parts sold to Ford Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Corp., the U.S. Justice Department said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets