Chevron Shale Talk Makes YPF Best Performer: Buenos Aires MoverDaniel Cancel
YPF SA rose the most among major Argentine stocks on speculation the state-run energy company will sign the first binding partnership to develop shale oil and natural gas since its nationalization a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks