Baidu Climbs on Mobile-Market Outlook as Qihoo TumblesBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks climbed in New York, sending the benchmark index to a five-week high, as Baidu Inc. rose on prospects a $1.9 billion acquisition will give it a greater share of the nation’s mobile market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline