‘Color Purple’ Pales as Corny Plot Torments Heroine
It ran on Broadway for more than two years, and had three major American tours. Now, for its U.K. debut, “The Color Purple” is trimmed to fit the plucky 180-seat Menier Chocolate Factory near London Bridge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself