Rhoen Faces Four Investor Suits Aginst Vote on ThresholdNaomi Kresge and Karin Matussek
Rhoen-Klinikum AG, a German hospital operator, was sued by four investors challenging a vote to abolish a 90 percent investor-approval threshold on mergers and other key decisions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day