Queensland Treasurer Warns of Ratings Downgrade, AFR SaysCandice Zachariahs
The Australian state of Queensland may face a downgrade to its credit rating, The Australian Financial Review reported, citing Treasurer Tim Nicholls. * A downgrade may come if taxation revenue and mining royalties didn’t recover, the AFR cited Nicholls as saying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing