Microsoft, BSkyB, Orthodox Union: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
July 15 (Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. filed a lawsuit July 12 accusing U.S. Customs officials of refusing to follow a trade agency’s order to block imports of phones made by Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day