Cortec to Produce Kenya Niobium Next Year After Winning ApprovalJohnstone Ole Turana
Cortec Mining Kenya Ltd. will start producing niobium, used to make alloys for jet engines and to strengthen steel, next year after gaining the final approval it needs from environmental regulators to begin digging the ore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States