S&P 500 Extends Record as Bank Rally Offsets UPS ForecastInyoung Hwang and Alex Barinka
U.S. stocks rose for a seventh day, extending a record for the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, as better-than-estimated bank earnings overshadowed a reduced profit forecast from United Parcel Service Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure