Spreadtrum Surges After Tsinghua Unigroup Boosts OfferCallie Bost and Robert Valpuesta
Spreadtrum Communications Inc., a Chinese mobile-chip maker, surged to a record in New York after agreeing to a $1.78 billion takeover in the largest proposed acquisition of a semiconductor maker in about a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap