Treasury Asks Dealers for Ways to Boost TIPS Auction DemandMeera Louis and Liz Capo McCormick
The U.S. Treasury Department asked the 21 primary dealers that trade government debt directly with the Federal Reserve to discuss supply and demand dynamics in the market for Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap