The Best and Worst Investments of 2013 (So Far)By
The first six months of 2013 were a great time to be an electric-car aficionado who owns an oil well. It was a lousy time to be a gold miner and it remained an awful time to be a Spanish banker. That is, at least, if you judge by the performance of financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States