Russia Stocks Hit 7-Week High Led by Gazprom on Oil, Fed BetsKsenia Galouchko
Russian stocks surged to the highest level in seven weeks, led by OAO Gazprom, as oil climbed and comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke eased concern stimulus reduction may be imminent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing