Hulu Owners Talking With Time Warner Cable for InvestmentAlex Sherman, Andy Fixmer and Christopher Palmeri
Hulu LLC’s owners are in talks to sell a stake in the streaming service to Time Warner Cable Inc. as they seek to create a stronger competitor to Netflix Inc., according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day