Financial Services Debated as U.S., EU Wrap Sessions
July 12 (Bloomberg) -- U.S., European Union negotiators will discuss financial services, agriculture, environmental issues today at end of first round of talks on what would be world’s largest trade deal, U.S. chief negotiator Dan Mullaney says at news conference.
* “The goal of this first round was to walk through, cover,
all of the major areas that may be addressed,” Mullaney
says * Negotiators this week outlined positions on govt
procurement, market access for industrial goods,
intellectual property, labor * NOTE: Planned Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment
Partnership would create zone with about $33t in annual
For Related News and Information: First Word scrolling panel: FIRST<GO> First Word newswire: NH BFW<GO>
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Prime-Age Men May Never Return to U.S. Workforce, Fed Paper Says