Xcel to Buy 700 Megawatts of NextEra, Infinity Wind PowerEhren Goossens
Xcel Energy Inc., the biggest U.S. provider of wind power, plans to boost its wind capacity by about 14 percent to reduce fuel costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure