Tarullo Says Fed Restrained to Bank-Based Approach for InsurersJesse Hamilton and Cheyenne Hopkins
The Federal Reserve is working to modify a bank-based capital model to cover insurance companies as much as they can under Dodd-Frank Act restraints, Fed Governor Daniel Tarullo told lawmakers at a Senate hearing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing