China Evacuates 300,000 as Typhoon Soulik Makes LandfallBloomberg News
China evacuated more than 300,000 people as Typhoon Soulik reached Fujian province, after the storm lashed Taiwan leaving one person dead, knocking out power to a million homes and disrupting flights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing