Russia RTS Surges Most in 10 Months as Bernanke Lifts SberbankKsenia Galouchko
Russia’s dollar-denominated RTS Index jumped the most in 10 months as financial shares gained after the U.S. Federal Reserve said the world’s biggest economy will continue to need stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts