Progressive Profit More Than Doubles as Revenue ClimbsMegan Hickey
Progressive Corp., the fourth-largest U.S. auto insurer, declined in New York trading after profit missed analysts’ estimates amid slower growth in the policyholder count.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders