NTSB Face Hersman Shows Cool Resolve of U.S. Air Crash ChasersJeff Plungis and Laura Litvan
As a congressional aide in her 20s, Deborah Hersman stared down railroad executives after a series of West Virginia coal-train derailments, warning them to improve safety -- or else.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure