European Stocks Gain Amid Continued Fed Stimulus OptimismJonathan Morgan
European stocks advanced to their highest level in more than five weeks after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said the U.S. economy will continue to need stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing