Drogba Leads $3.8 Million Investment in Ivorian HospitalsOlivier Monnier
A foundation founded by Didier Drogba, the Ivory Coast soccer player, will invest 2.5 million pounds ($3.8 million) building hospitals in the west African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts