California Pizza Kitchen Goes Hip With New 'Rustic' LookBy
Attention, all BBQ Chicken pizza fans: That California Pizza Kitchen in your neighborhood shopping mall could be getting a dramatic face-lift. The West Coast-based chain announced that it intends to phase out its longtime yellow-hued bistro look in favor of a more local, earthier scheme, which executives described as “rustic,” “organic,” and “relaxed.” Thirteen restaurants will take on the new look by year-end. “We need to be on trend,” said Chief Executive Officer G.J. Hart. “Every restaurant concept needs to stay relevant.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet