Billionaire Icahn Says He’ll Sweeten Dell Offer With WarrantBeth Jinks and Aaron Ricadela
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn, in a bid to force Michael Dell to sweeten his $24.4 billion buyout proposal for Dell Inc., said he’ll increase his offer for the PC maker by this morning by adding a warrant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing