Best Buy Raises $500 Million After Boosting Five-Year Bond SaleCharles Mead
Best Buy Co. raised $500 million after increasing the size of its first bond offering since 2011 as the world’s largest consumer-electronics retailer prepares to repay an equal amount of notes due next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's