B-School Innovators Compete to Build a Better Stove for Emerging MarketsFrancesca Di Meglio
Designing a stove for low-income households in emerging markets isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think of business school. But the fact is that clever design and innovative business models can improve the way people in the developing world prepare meals, alleviating a host of environmental and health problems in the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet