Wal-Mart to Gap Group Starts $42 Million Bangladesh FundLindsey Rupp
A new plan by Gap Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and other North American retailers to improve factory safety in Bangladesh was criticized for falling short of a pact reached by mostly European retailers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing