U.S. Bank Takeovers Will Probably Accelerate, Fitch SaysErika Waddell
U.S. banks with $50 billion of assets or less will probably pursue more mergers in the next 18 months to contend with higher regulatory costs and competition for loans, Fitch Ratings said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts