Rothschild Rails Against Bumi’s Bakrie Exit Plan as ‘Stitch-Up’Jesse Riseborough
Nathaniel Rothschild, the financier who co-founded Bumi Plc, has vowed to fight a deal struck by the Indonesian coal producer’s two biggest shareholders giving Chairman Samin Tan control of almost half the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant