EU’s Barnier Confident of Beating Deadline for U.S. Swaps DealJim Brunsden
Michel Barnier, the EU’s financial services chief, said he’s confident a deal can be reached with the U.S. to resolve disagreements over swaps rules before a July 12 deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing