Chateau Angelus ’07 Bordeaux Reaches Record After PromotionGuy Collins
A case of 2007 Chateau Angelus, a Bordeaux vineyard promoted in last year’s classification of Saint-Emilion wines, sold for a record 1,641 pounds ($2,440) on the Liv-ex market, 18 percent above its December level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself