BlackRock Reduces First Solar Stake to 4.36 Percent OutstandingChristopher Martin
BlackRock Inc. reduced its stake in First Solar Inc. to 4.36 percent of shares outstanding from 5.26 percent, according to a regulatory filing.
The world’s biggest money manager now holds about 4.2 million shares of the largest supplier of thin-film solar panels, New York-based BlackRock said today. First Solar, based in Tempe, Arizona, has more than tripled in the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data