Abe Puts Property Deals on Pace for Best Year Since 2008Kathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
Japanese stocks are the biggest winners in the world this year. The yen is down the most of any major currency, helping exporters. And as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s efforts to stoke the economy take tentative hold, Japan’s commercial property market is coming back to life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life