U.S. Company Credit Swaps Fall; GE Issues $3.5 Billion of BondsScott Harrison
A gauge of U.S. corporate credit risk fell to the lowest level in a month amid optimism companies will report better-than-forecast earnings. A unit of General Electric Co. issued $3.5 billion in bonds in three parts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's