Suntory Beverage to Study Targets With $4.9 Billion for DealsYuki Yamaguchi, Takahiko Hyuga and Aika Nanao
Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd. will start internal discussion on acquisition targets as early as September as it prepares to spend up to 500 billion yen ($4.9 billion) after Asia’s biggest initial public offering this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing