M&S Reports Eighth Straight Quarter of Clothes-Sales DropSarah Shannon
Marks & Spencer Group Plc, the U.K.’s largest clothing retailer, said general merchandise sales fell for the eighth consecutive quarter, increasing pressure on the company to have a successful autumn-winter collection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts