D.E. Shaw Acquires 21.9 Megawatts of Solar Farms in CaliforniaJustin Doom
D.E. Shaw & Co., the $30 billion hedge fund, acquired 21.9 megawatts of solar farms in California with Bright Plain Renewable Energy LLC.
The five projects in Tulare County were developed by Immodo Energy Services Corp., which will maintain and operate them, New York-based D.E. Shaw said today in a statement. Terms of the purchase from Macquarie Group Ltd. weren’t disclosed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Facebook Falls as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data