Blitzstein’s ’37 Greed Screed ‘Cradle’ Works Today: Stage
Sam Gold, one of the most in-demand stage directors working today, opens City Center’s new Encores! Off-Center series tomorrow with a five-performance run of Marc Blitzstein’s 1937 agitprop pop opera, “The Cradle Will Rock.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself