AstraZeneca Signs Cambridge-Based Cancer Research DealsAllison Connolly
AstraZeneca Plc is pursuing three research projects with the University of Cambridge and Cancer Research UK to try to identify changes in tumor cells and test combinations of its drugs to better treat some cancer patients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing