Priceline Climbs as Morgan Stanley Sees Shares Topping $1,000Ari Levy
Priceline.com Inc., the most valuable online travel agency, rose to the highest price in more than a decade after Morgan Stanley set a target price exceeding $1,000 for the shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis