Portugal Has Overcome Coalition Crisis, Schaeuble SaysJoao Lima and Rainer Buergin
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said Portugal has surmounted the political turmoil that threatened to bring down the government after the two coalition parties reached an agreement to avert early elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant