Istanbul Golden Horn to Lure $500 Million Hotel ProjectsErcan Ersoy
Istanbul’s Golden Horn, a waterway that sheltered Roman, Greek and Byzantine ships over thousands of years, is set to attract five hotel projects costing about $500 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's