Four Questions for Facebook's Graph SearchBy
Facebook’s graph search is going live for hundreds of millions of English-speaking users today, the first serious option for searching a social-media site that blocks Google’s access to much of its data. Facebook claims its first foray into a powerful search tool will be a boon for its users, who will then stay on the website longer—and that, in turn, will be a boon to its advertisers. Everybody wins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap