Costa Concordia’s Captain Trial May Be Delayed Due to StrikeChiara Vasarri
The trial of the captain of the Costa Concordia’s cruise liner that shipwrecked off Tuscany last year might be delayed because of a lawyers’ strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks